The ancient Egyptians called the ears “the living ones”: through the ear you awaken and you awaken what is eternal in you. The sense of hearing is listening to the divine wisdom as nourishment to create a body of immortality.
It is through hearing that you can understand the great laws of life and the higher worlds. Through the practice of sacred arcana of the sense of hearing, you enter the path of great wisdom.
It is not easy to rise to the understanding of a superior Intelligence. It takes effort, work on oneself, patience. Sometimes, it takes years of meditation to reach the understanding of one psalm. Two thousand years have passed since Jesus spoke his divine words and we are still far from having understood everything.
The pyramid has always been the symbol of light, the awakening of man who approaches the higher worlds, the gods. But how can the pyramid enable man to awaken? This book explains the secrets of the pyramid as they have never been explained before.
- How does the pyramid allow access to the light that enlightens, to the divine knowledge?
- What can we do in our daily lives to lay the stones of this construction of light and so elevate our whole being towards the subtle worlds?
- How, through the art of meditation, can we ourselves become a pyramid placed on Mother-Earth?
You will also discover:
- how to concretely recover the creative power of your destiny;
- how you form a body of Light through the awakening of the eye, the purification of vision;
- how to take advantage of the end of cycle energy that 2012 brings to create a work of Light;
- how to enter immortality by awakening the original cell that resides in your heart;
- how to create a large amount of light cells inside you, which will keep your memory after death, and allow you to return to the path of Light in your next life.
Discover the wisdom of the Essenes, who offer a framework for approaching the higher worlds, not in illusions but in the reality of Mother-Earth, by placing a solid and practical foundation, proven by centuries of tradition.